The Mina Scissors brand makes high-quality hairdressing and barbering scissors. They are made from professional ergonomics, stainless-steel, basic flat-edge, or convex-edge blades and offer the perfect cutting scissors for professional haircutting at an entry level.
Mina Scissors Summary
- Professional offset ergonomics
- Cutting iron made of stainless
- The prices for scissors range from $99 to $249.
- Sizes are available in the following sizes: 4.0", 4.5", 4.5", 5.00", 10.5", 26.0", 26.5", 37.5" and 7.5".
- Models: Umi, Ash, Sakura, Jay, Matte Black, Classic, and much more!
Mina Scissors Review
Mina hair scissors are getting more popular because they provide reliable and affordable tools for hairdressing. The Mina Umi Classic, Sakura, Classic, and Matte Black are all excellent options for hair-cutting scissors that are cost-effective and flexible.
Mina hair scissors come with an array of blades. They can be flat-edged, bevel or convex. Mina is a basic maker of quality scissors which can be employed at home or in a salon or at a barbershop.
Mina is a scissor brand that is great for those looking to purchase basic or beginning-level hairdressing equipment, is