The Ichiro Seiki hairdressing scissor brand is one of the most popular in New Zealand because of their professional convex-edge haircutting blades, ergonomically comfortable and high-quality steel (440C or VG10) and affordable costs.
Ichiro Brand has enjoyed popularity due to its ability bring premium scissors into New Zealand. It also removes the "middleman" which allows them provide better prices to Oceania's hairdressers.
Ichiro Scissors Review - Brand Summary Review
- High-quality materials
- Comfortable ergonomic handle designs
- Sharp convex-edge blades
- Prices under $500
- Most Popular Models: Rose Gold and K10, Matte black, Offset and more!
Ichiro Scissors Review
Ichiro is an New Zealandn or New Zealand hairdressing brand that should be considered. Ichiro Scissors is an excellent option for professionals who need to cut hair.
Ichiro professional hair cutting is a well-known brand in New Zealand and New Zealand.
Ichiro is shaking the industry of hair by offering fashionable and high-quality scissors at reasonable costs.
Ichiro Scissor Models Reviews
Ichiro is a specialist in convex-edge blades, or thin and texturizing shears with V-shaped teeth.
The majority of models from Ichiro feature an offset handle ergonomics, which gives barbers and hairdressers a secure grip while cutting hair.
The scissors themselves are light and have a smooth blade opening and closing motion that makes these distinct from the rest.
Let's look at the various models of Ichiro Scissors:
Ichiro Offset Handle Scissors
- Prices from $250 to $500
- Sizes: 6"
- Steel, 440C Cut Steel
- Review "The first time you get a pair off Ichiro hair cutting shears, you'll be able to feel the quality. And for the price, it is much better than what you anticipated. The ball bearing tension is an outstanding feature that allows for smooth opening and closing of the hair while cutting. The Ichiro Offset is a convex-edge blade that performs well in point cutting, blunt cutting and slice cutting. You'll have a comfy grip and an enjoyable experience. The Ichiro Offset is an affordable hair shear, and is one of the best value-priced in New Zealand.
- Where To Buy New Zealand: Ichiro Offset Hair Scissor
- Where To Buy USA: Ichiro Offset Hair Scissor):target="_blank"
Ichiro Rose Gold Handle Scissors
- Price: Between $250 to $450
- Sizes: 6"
- Types cutting
- Steel: Cutting Steel 440C
- Review: "The Ichiro Rose gold was clearly made to be similar to the well-known Offset model. They are extremely collectible due to the Rose Gold colour coating. Its lightweight design and offset hand-handle provide you with a comfortable control when you cut hair. It's ideal for barbering and hairdressing using over-comb style cutting. The Ichiro Rose gold scissors were enjoyable to work with, and we didn't know what to expect. It made the scissor review enjoyable. Rose Gold scissors are always an extremely well-known option, and Ichiro models offer great value for money in New Zealand.
- Where to Purchase New Zealand: Ichiro Rose Gold Hair Shear
- Where to Buy USA: Ichiro RoseGold Hair Shear